Bridgepointe Place HOA

Escrow Questions

What is the current Occupancy Ratio?

There is a total of 110 units at Bridgepointe, 61 of which are registered offsite addresses.

Is there any pending litigation?

There is currently no pending litigation.

How do I make a Document Request to attain a Lender Questionnaire or Demand?

All Document Requests are processed at


Owner Questions

How can I update the Tenancy Information at my unit?

Please Complete the Occupancy Form (click here) and mail to Grayson Community Management or Email to

How can I receive Emails regarding upcoming Events in my Community?

Please complete the Email Consent Form (click here) and email to Grayson Community Management at

How do I shut off the Water at my unit?

Each unit has its own individual water shut off valve.
For all 2 and 3 bedroom units, it is by the front door.
For one bedroom (first floor) units, it is by the front door.
For one bedroom (second floor) unit, it is by the kitchen window of the unit on the first floor beneath it.

 Whose responsibility is it to clean my dryer vent?

It is the responsibility of the unit owner to ensure their dryer vents are cleaned twice annually.

The light outside my door is out, who can change the bulb?

If this is a light that comes on automatically at the dark hours of the day, it is the HOA’s responsibility to change the bulb. Please contact the management via to report the light that has gone out.

What is the Parking Policy at Bridgepointe?

Each unit is assigned one covered parking space. The open (uncovered) parking spaces are not assigned to specific units.

Where can I install a satellite dish?

Satellite Dishes must be installed using an under-the-eave mount attached to a wooden beam. Satellite dishes may not be mounted to trim or siding.

Where can I post a ‘For Sale’ or ‘For Rent’ Sign?

A maximum of one sign may be placed in the yard, window, door, balcony, or outside wall of the Unit. Signs may not exceed three (3) square feet in size nor may they be made of lights, roofing, siding, paving materials, flora, or balloons, or any other similar building, landscaping, or decorative component, including the painting of architectural surfaces.

SAN JOSE, CA 95126