At Grayson Community Management, the health and safety of our employees is our highest priority. We understand that many are concerned about how infectious and threatening the coronavirus is. We are sensitive to the consciences of many, despite the differing views regarding the situation.
So, we are taking this opportunity to inform everyone about the measures we are taking to keep our workplace COVID-secure while at the same time fully operational during the pandemic.
We have instructed our employees to take the following steps to help address the spread of COVID-19:
- If an employee feels sick, exhibiting flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, and fatigue, we advise them to stay at home, consult a doctor, and inform their immediate supervisor.
- Everyone is required to use a face mask
- Everyone is recommended to wash their hands frequently with soap and water. Alternatively, use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Everyone is advised to maintain a minimum of 6 feet clearance around people whenever possible.
- Maximize the use of Online Platforms such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams to enforce connectivity among our employees and stakeholders.
Furthermore, Grayson Community Management will be providing additional paid sick days for employees who got affected by COVID-19.
Our customer service and HOA support are still on-going, full-time, without disruptions, and with backup and restoration processes in place. It is also worth noting that we are working closely with our HOA partners and board members to ensure consistency and various recovery measures are in place. In light of the current global situation, we make sure that our systems are active. All of our communication lines are open during business hours. Hopefully, our risk and liability mitigation strategies will help bring us back to new normality and national recovery as soon as possible.
NOTE: Due to the high volume of calls to our hotline, homeowners may contact our email email@example.com to respond to non-emergency matters quicker.
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in us. We wish all of you and your loved ones good health in the days ahead!