Data-driven Customer Experience
Since 2003, our team at Grayson Community Management has been privileged to serve Boards of Directors and community homeowners of many of the Bay Area’s most prestigious communities. We are pride ourselves in being an integral part of the community with responsibilities to help to solve the community’s most pressing challenges while reducing its expenses and enhancing its long-term value.
Premier Strategic Planning
24/7 Customer Care Center
Board of Directors Support
GCM provides robust support for the Board members to ensure they are equipped for their roles as leaders of their community.
- Board Education We provide training to both incumbent and newly-elected Board members. This will enable them to acquire essential skills for their respective roles. Videos and Handouts are provided.
- Agendas Agendas are a crucial tool for a meeting’s success. Homeowners receive the agenda via electronic mail days before a meeting, and it’s also posted around the community. The Agenda sets the attendees’ expectations and direct the discussions’ flow.
- Board Meeting Packets The packets are distributed via electronic mail to all board members. These packets include information backup materials to the agenda, and include Financials, Calendar, Task List, Site Inspection reports, proposals, estimates, and other Correspondences.
- Minutes of the Meeting Minutes are sent out to the Board for approval after the Board meeting. These are posted on the HOA website.
- Newsletters Newsletters are sent electronically to the membership to keep them updated on the current events in their communities.
- Move-In / Move-Out Policy GCM helps HOAs establish and implement Move In/Move Out Policies. These policies are crucial to ensure that costs incurred by the HOA from new tenants or owners are absorbed by the homeowner, and not the Association’s membership at large.
GCM is committed in developing and maintaining great communities. Our Helpdesk team and on-call managers are available 24/7, to respond to emergency situations and non-emergency concerns.
- Handling Maintenance and Repair Requests Our responsive Helpdesk Agents are ready to listen and help you. We use a ticketing system to ensure accountability and faster response times.
Our emergency response Contact Center is available 24/7 via Phone.
- HOA Website The HOA’s website is a one-stop source of everything related to your HOA. Members can download documents, check your HOA balance, file maintenance and accounting requests, view payment options, and access other self-serve functionalities.
Through the years, GCM has worked with the biggest and most trusted vendors in the Bay Area. This relationship benefits the HOA as the Board of Directors receives competitive bids and accurate proposals, without any additional work that is not critical to the project. The HOA Board is involved and informed in the entire process from start to finish.
- Review governing docs and develop bid specifications for service and repair work
- Inspect completed work for approval and report
- Submit repair and service orders to vendor
- Vendor Compliance (GCM only works with Licensed, Bonded and Insured contractors)
- File 1099 Taxes for vendors
- Monthly Financial Reports GCM prepares, publishes, and distributes monthly financial reports. Financial reports are posted online for homeowners’ visibility.
- Monthly Statements Electronic Statements are sent out every 3rd week of the month. Hardcopy statements are sent upon homeowner request.
- Accounts Receivables We have partnered with Heritage Bank and Caliber Accounting & Management software to ensure accuracy in payment processing. Homeowners can track their running balances by registering to the online homeowner portal.
- Accounts Payables Strongroom Payables Lockbox allows board members to view and approve invoices. The process is streamlined to ensure that your vendors are paid on time.
- Operating and Reserve Accounts The HOA’s operating and reserve funds are maintained in separate accounts. Board member get view-only access to these accounts so they can review transactions in real-time.
- Review and Taxes GCM has partnered with Levy, Erlanger & Associates. Your Taxes, Financial reviews and Audits are prepared by one the leading CPA Firm in the Bay Area.
- Reserve Studies